Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Cute and Easy Black Cat Makeup for Kids!


So I already know that these posts were supposed to be up during October! I know, I know, what's wrong with me! I am so sorry I am back in the game. I was out for a bit due to personal issues having to do with my mental illnesses but now I don't have a reason nor an excuse and for this all I can do is apologize and get back to work!

For this post I am putting up my one of my two Halloween makeup tutorials I have done this year.
So this look was inspired primarily on my niece. She came up to me one morning and asked if I could do her makeup two weeks prior to Halloween. I asked her what she wanted to be for Halloween and it was one of the common answers: A Black Cat.

Now there are literally thousands of cat makeup tutorials out there and most of them now a days involve the world "Sexy" somewhere in the title, description or comments and that's not what I wanted. I wanted to give her something easy, cute and just for a child her age. So here is my tutorial on a Easy, cute Child Black Cat makeup look.

You're going to need:

Nyx Dream Catcher Palette| Black
Model Co. Bronze in Shimmer
Any liquid or felt eyeliner: I used Maybelline Master Precise
Any Kohl Eyeliner: I used a natural organic Kohl liner


No comments:

Post a Comment