Tuesday, January 5, 2016

First Impression| Wonder Wax w/ Zac

Waxing. 
Just the word itself can make a tinge of pain go down your spine.
It hurts, burns, tears off tiny little hairs from your body and can leave itchy aching red marks
  in its wake. It's not really a pleasure unless you're into that sort of thing. Honestly - in my own opinion- it takes longer than shaving and I'd rather get the five to ten minute shave out of the way, do it again in the next few days, other than having my body go through any more type of pain than other womanly ordeals it goes through.

I love trying and testing new and old things so when I found this "Wonder Wax" and read its list of possibilities I had to test this.

Wonder Wax you can purchase at your local Walmart Store or online. It was relatively cheap and in the clearance section so in all bits of truth I have no idea how much it really costs and I really didn't bother looking it up to find out. At the store and on clearance it costed exactly $5.00. On the box itself it claims that its quick and painless. 

If you want to see how it works and if it does as it says please wax the video below. Be warned, I do curse a little at the end. This is from both a girls and boys testing.






No comments:

Post a Comment