Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Walmart Haul| 25 Cent Makeup!

The last day of inventory, the battleground soaked with women's tears, sweat and foundation. No one expected this outcome but in the end I got the ultimate prize no one else expected. As they wheeled out the last cart at the end of inventory full of makeup products not seen within the last few days the last thing we thought we'd see was the price lowered even more - wait...we didn't see it.

As they rang me up, each make up passing the scanner and them re-configuring the price they weren't making each item a dollar as they had before but instead a quarter! A quarter a piece of makeup! I nearly fainted from overwhelming happiness. I had to fight, beat and claw for the makeup I desperately needed for this channel and for my fashion and though they are no MAC or Sephora I must conclude this as some of the best hauls ever.

L'oreal, Hard Candy, Flower, and Revlon were not products I thought I'd get for a quarter, oh no, no, no. That's E.L.F's property to tread on but I sure did!

Hope you enjoy the last inventory haul of this year!

Products:

No comments:

Post a Comment