Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Ulta Haul and First Impression!

You walk into Sephora with one thought on your mind; how you desperately need a product for a particular problem you are having but out of all the brands in this large store, what can be trusted? Who better knows than the associates, so you walk to the first person in black garb you see, they turn to you and you notice right then and there that their makeup is worse than your own!

You don't freight it, you just think that maybe they had a bad makeup day. Everyone has those, right? You shrug it off and ask for the best product to hide your problem and they are quick to answer which helps lighten their not very good makeup job. They lead you to the product, you purchase it, try it out and at a miserable disappointment it didn't work!

This has happened to me on a number of occasions. I could make an entire blog just on disappointments associates or other 'professionals,' have told me and had been wrong. In all honestly it could have been the wrong product for me but I did explain my issues in detail and they could have guided me to a better usage. Well here is the haul and item I was talking about.

Products bought:

No comments:

Post a Comment